Fiercely Advocating For Virginia Workers
All Virginia employees have the right to fair treatment and respect in the workplace. Regardless of your field of employment or position, you should not have to endure mistreatment by your employer or other employees.
My firm, Kimberly C. Haugh, P.C., provides committed representation and counsel to all employees. I have 19 years of experience protecting employees’ rights, and I will put that experience to work for you to strive for the results you deserve. With me as your attorney, you can expect personalized attention and individualized advocacy. It is my goal to understand and meet your needs, so you can put this behind you and move forward in your career.
Dedicated Representation In Any Case
You can depend on my experience and skill in any employment law case, including:
- Wrongful termination: Employers reserve the right to terminate at-will employees. However, if you believe your termination was the result of discrimination or an act of retaliation, you may have grounds to file a claim.
- Discrimination: It is illegal under federal law for employers and other employees to discriminate against someone based on their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or mental and physical abilities.
- Sexual harassment: If you have suffered from sexual harassment, whether verbal or physical, you can file a harassment claim. You can also file a claim if the refusal of that conduct led to a hostile work environment or employer retaliation.
- Wage and hour claims: You can file a claim if your employer withheld your income or did not pay you overtime.
I will stand by you and guide you through the entire process of any of these claims, including:
- Filing a claim with the state or federal administrative agencies
- Filing a claim with the Virginia Division of Human Rights
- Negotiating settlements with employers
- Taking your case to court if necessary
Contact A Skilled And Knowledgeable Employment Lawyer Today
I understand how intimidating it can be to stand up to your employer or put your career at risk. My staff and I will give you the support you need and protect your rights, no matter what. I am committed to helping you achieve justice for mistreatment in the workplace.
There is a limited time for you to file a claim. Get a skilled attorney on your side as soon as possible. Contact my Abingdon firm by filling out this email form or by calling 276-286-2732 to schedule a consultation with me today. Your first consultation is only $100.